I think there's been enough commits/changes since v1.8.4 [Jun 16, 2018] to justify a minor version bump to v1.8.5.
Activity
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Nov 20, 2020
I've pushed a pending PR and have some more changes and I'll bump again. The additional changes are significant so I'll probably do a major bump
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Sep 4, 2021
2.0 release is in the works
Conan-Kudo commentedon Oct 20, 2021
@FirefighterBlu3 Any progress on this? It'd be great to have a new release so that Fedora's Ipsilon SSO software can take advantage of it.
jnahmias commentedon Dec 10, 2021
@FirefighterBlu3 any updates you can share on this?
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Dec 10, 2021
Yes! I am working on a 2.0.0 branch for release. I have some things to tidy up and some testing to complete and it'll ship
jnahmias commentedon Dec 13, 2021
Sounds good. Anything I can do to help?
abompard commentedon Mar 9, 2022
Would it be possible to push a 1.8.5 version before 2.0.0 is ready to be published?
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Mar 15, 2022
@abompard my apologies. what do you need in a 1.8.5 vs. 2.0.0?
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Mar 15, 2022
2.0.1 will be released shortly pending a fix confirmation
abompard commentedon Mar 15, 2022
Basically just API compatibility, it would be easier to upgrade to 1.8.5 than to 2.0.0. But it's up to you of course.
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Mar 15, 2022
FirefighterBlu3 commentedon Mar 18, 2022
2.0.2 out, includes some additional testing
pmorch commentedon Nov 17, 2023
Can this be closed?
MaKaNu commentedon Nov 28, 2023
I would tend to say yes. But I spot a lot issues with building the project in the state right now.
Examples:
I just jumped onto the project and have no clue what direction the maintainer wants to achieve, so I cannot provide a Solution right now
jvoisin commentedon Jan 28, 2026
A new version would be appreciated, if only so that linux distributions (like Alpine and Debian) can (finally) get rid of the dependency on
six.